Full Physiotherapy Services
At Highland Physio we do what works. With emphasis on one-on-one treatment, advanced manual therapy and education we will get you back to health.
Our services include: Complex musculo-skeletal caseloads, Walk/Run Analysis and Orthotics/Footwear, Sports Specific Rehab, Vestibular/Vertigo-Balance Disorders. We also treat neck pain (headaches), back pain (sciatica), arthritic conditions. We have extensive experience treating sprains/strains of the shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand and hip, knee, ankle/foot. Learn more about our services here.
Serving, Dundas, Hamilton, Ancaster, Brantford, Burlington, and Flamborough since 2000. Contact us here.
Our staff of highly educated and dedicated professionals are ready to serve your health needs. Meet our staff here.
1) Stand with feet hip width apart for balance
2) Hold shovel close to body and space hands apart for leverage
3) Bend from your knee not your back
4) Tighten core muscles while lifting snow
5) Avoid twisting your body, walk to dump snow, rather than throwing it
Stay Warm and stay Safe
Let is Snow, Let it Snow!!